ADVANCE SEARCH TIPS
- Enter your search criteria into the relevant keyword field(s).
- Use the asterisk (*) as a wildcard character at the beginning and/or end of your search string (ex. *Irvine* or 1 Civic*)
- Use date ranges to narrow your search results whenever possible.
- To search for a word within a document, enter the word into the Search Term box.
- To search for a phrase within a document, enter the words between double quotes into the Search Term box.(ex. "city hall")
- Click here to learn more about Commonly Requested Records.